Over the Years
celebrating our 30th year in business
Where it all started.
- This year in history the movie Home Alone premiered in 1991. It grossed $477 million and made MaCaulay Culkin a child star.
Our new space to support our growing team.
- This year in history the social media platform MySpace was launched.
Our growing team, and equipment layout demanded more space.
- This year in history President George W. Bush signs the Homeland Security Act into law, establishing the Department of Homeland Security.
1909 Hereford Drive, Our biggest office yet!
- This year in history the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in a move nicknamed Brexit.
We continue to grow in space and team members, and are now expanding into more strategic marketing services.
Since our founding in 1991, we have strived towards excellent customer service and growth for our clients.
“Since I was a child, I have always stood for what I believe in. Our company started on a shoe-string budget. It took us 7 years to see a significant profit, but we never gave up. Since then, our growth has been exponential. Our success has been in how well we treat our customers, but underlying all that is how well we treat our team members. I am most proud of how many team members have been with us for 15 or even 20 years.
As we move forward, our focus is to cultivate a culture of innovation and inclusivity. Even during this unprecedented time, we challenge ourselves to grow as a company and attract additional talent.”
Founder/Owner Lead Concepts
One of the many things that bring us pleasure is giving:
Here is a short list of some of the donations we enjoy giving to yearly.
- Meals on Wheels
- DFW Humane society
- AIDS Outreach center in Fort Worth
- Legacy Counseling Center
- AID Healthcare Foundation
- AiRs Foundation (Alliance in Reconstruction Surgery for Woman with breast cancer)
- Resource Center of Dallas
- Grace Project Woman’s Conference for Women Living with HIV/AIDS
That same year my daughter was born. Now we have grown into a family-owned business with many of our children working by our side. Our strategy for success is to take care of our clients and employees. The folks who work here will bend over backward for you. They make this a great place to work.”
“I feel very blessed to have been here from the beginning.
“The best way for me to sum up my experience at Lead Concepts is not through my words, but the words of my wife, my friends, vendors, colleagues, etc.
I work for a company that truly cares about me and my family. It was this way when I started in 1998 with under 10 employees, and it is still this way today. If anything, the underlying mission of Lead Concepts, to take care of its employees, vendors, and customers, has only grown stronger as the company continues to grow larger.”
Chief Financial Officer
“When I started with Lead Concepts in February 2001, our company was just beginning to grow. At the time, I shared a computer with another part-time employee. Since then, I have seen this company outgrow multiple offices! Working alongside Peter, Chris, and Steve has been a pleasure, and I am thankful for all the employees I have met along the way. Some have stayed and a lot have come and gone leaving great memories.
I am thankful for Lead Concepts and cannot wait to see what the future holds.“