Software Developer (1)
Come work for the top firm in our industry. We are looking to hire a Software Developer with exceptional API programming and communication skills to help us keep growing. If you are hard-working, dedicated, and seeking a career, Lead Concepts has a job for you.
- Liaise with back-end, front-end developers, quality assurance testers, and the CTO as needed.
- Experience with Postman, Swagger, and other testing and documentation interfaces
- Assist in scope definition, planning, estimation, and tracking
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding (including mobile apps)
- Use and adapt existing web applications for mobile apps
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Present status updates, discuss technical options and bolster selected technical strategies with well-reasoned ideas
- Describe technical problems to smart but potentially less technical people
- Work directly with clients and customers
- Client-facing experience is a plus.
- Critical skills in this regard
- Respect & value others – Listen. Appreciate other’s experiences. Have the difficult conversations. Apologize.
- Spirit of excellence – make sure its right. Take pride in your work. Set the standard. Raise the bar
- Exceed expectations – quality first. Believe in the product. Go the extra mile. Be proactive
- Be innovative – identify & boldly communicate. Stay relevant. Add value. Execute.
- Integrity – pure in intention. Reliable. Honest. Steadfast
- Understand business requirements (requirements discovery includes receiving and comprehending information from clients and customers)
- Give clients what they need, not necessarily what they are asking for
- Work as the liaison between the sales team and clients and customers
- Provide software support, including debugging and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain software documentation for clients and customers
Software Developer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain close working relationships with business and technology stakeholders; outstanding written and verbal communication skills – the successful candidate will work extensively with clients and customers directly.
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns like the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern
- Good working knowledge of distributed systems, web infrastructure and protocols, network architecture, and distributed transaction processing
- Development experience using Python, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and Microsoft’s Visual Studio for .NET
- Knowledge of at least three of the .NET development frameworks and languages (e.g. ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Creation and debugging of SQL queries, knowledge of Microsoft’s Report Builder and other related tools, understanding of SQL Server
- Knowledge of security coding best practices, including OWASP security mitigation strategies
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Be able to design, develop, deploy, and support RESTful services
- Creative vision, strong consideration of minute details
- Excellent deductive reasoning skills (testing, debugging, problem solving and logical thinking).
- Able to work well in a cross-functional, scrum-based, test-driven agile and continuous software delivery team setting
- Familiarity with agile project management tools and software delivery tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson, and code management and versioning tools like Git, Perforce, SVN, MS Dev Ops, project management tools like Monday, Jira, Asana, and the like, we consider a plus, not a requirement. Even with our rapid growth, we have maintained a small business environment. Do not be intimidated; you may be familiar with Monday, or you may have used other similar tools like Asana or Jira. We will teach you what you need to know to be successful with these tools.
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts is desired, though not required. If you are familiar with software processes (models), the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration, abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, class, sequence and use case diagrams, it is a plus; if not, you will learn them here.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Visitors and employees must wear a mask and take their temperature upon entry. Common and work areas have hand sanitizer available. Covid-19 distancing rules and\\or work area separators are provided where applicable.
- REST: 2 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 2 years (Required)
- VB.NET: 2 years (Required)
- C#: 2 years (Required)
- IIS: 2 years (Required)
- API development: 2 years (Required)
- .NET Framework: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Customer Service Representative (2)
Come work for the top firm in our industry. Businesses run better with top-tier talent! Lead Concepts is seeking an innovative, self-motivated person who is looking for a career and who is committed to excellence and growth. This individual will hold fast to our Core Values: Respect & Value Others, Spirit of Excellence, Exceed Expectations, Be Innovative, and Possess Integrity. These are the tenets we hold in high esteem, as they have shaped our WHY, which is: Helping Clients and Team Members earn a better living.
Customer Service Representative
This position is an integral part of our Team culture. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of being the “face” of a company. They will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and require a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor. They will be a Team focused individual that has a keen sense of customer service, while also possessing excellent administrative skills. A CSR at Lead Concepts will help our company grow by supporting our sales department and improving productivity and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct incoming phone calls
- Input Client orders into various software programs
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Scan leads and create labels
- Charge client credit cards
- Email client confirmations
- Basic reporting
- FedEx shipping & Track my mail
- Introductory knowledge of all products
- Assist sales support with various tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines, scanner, and printers)
- Engaging and Cheerful personality
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Commitment to our Lead Concepts Core Values
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills
- Team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional experience in sales, insurance, or customer service is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour