Creative Content Marketer (Writer) (1)
Businesses run better with top-tier talent! Lead Concepts is seeking to expand our marketing department to include an experienced Creative Content Marketer. This dynamic, curious, and teachable individual will become an integral part of our growing marketing team and company.
We are seeking out a master story-teller with a desire to see their stories connect with end-users. This person thrives on a commitment to excellence in their work and improves upon the status-quo. This individual will have the aptitude to adhere to and live out our core values: Respect & Value Others, Spirit of Excellence, Exceed Expectations, Be Innovative, and Possess Integrity. We hold these in high esteem, mainly because they have shaped our WHY, which is: “Helping Clients and Team Members earn a better living.”
Are you ready to join a tenacious team that is on-the-go? Does your short or long-term WHY align with our core values? Are you ready to use your skills to contribute to a world-class marketing initiative? If you have answered yes, we would be honored to review your resume and portfolio of works. Email Resume, references, and portfolio of works.
We are looking for a Creative Content Marketer (writer) that dominates with exceptional writing abilities, solid research skills, and the ability to adapt. You will be working alongside our team to create, maintain, and update B2B content, as well as B2C content. You will be the point person when collaborating with the sales team as to what they see the needs are out in the field. We are primarily B2B but, as we continue to grow our digital marketing efforts on behalf of our clients (B2C), you will formulate and maintain the client facing content with the upmost commitment and dedication.
- (On a high level) Know your way around the phycology of content consumption
- Create stellar content that enhances UI & UX according to best practices
- Manage our brand tone and voice
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our content database
- Stay plugged into emerging topics, trends, techniques, and apply them to your work
- Participate in concept and pitch meetings (raising copy issues where relevant) and brainstorming sessions to help develop and define creative strategies
- Collaborate with sales, leadership, and marketing team(s) to match our vision’s intent
- Ability to articulate and contribute to our content library while conducting audits and editorial oversight of all written content; including: email marketing, website copy, content for direct mail, and digital channels
- Incorporate sometimes cumbersome or obtuse SEO keywords in a way that will appear coherent, fluid, and natural to website visitors
- Be Humble, creative, curious natured, communicate respectfully, and possess phenomenal researching skills
- Dedicated team-player (“Adult Contract”-an important document at Lead Concepts)
- Prioritize with the end-game in mind… this is a must!
- Proven working experience in agency copywriting, marketing, or communications
- Write optimized copy for SEO with a focus on developing search-friendly, engaging content that drives action and business goals
- Stays up-to-date with the latest SEO industry trends
- Create competitive approaches that help drive innovation, business growth, and creativity
- Utilize research and data, not just to inform messaging, but how to grow and evolve the brand voice
- Be aggressive and exhibit creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Soft skills, the ability to earn respect and trust with internal team members, and nurture those relationships
- Take calculated risks; not afraid to try new things
We are celebrating our 30th year of being in business and are “building something here at Lead Concepts that will outlast us all.” In 2017 we began an internal reorganization that has resulted in double-digit growth. We are an industry leading company looking to continue that growth through digital marketing channels, and are looking for that special someone to add their expertise to our team. We offer generous benefits in a family-orientated, trust-based culture. We strive to create and maintain a work environment that allows team members to grow, learn, teach others and have a truck-load of fun in the process.
Again, we ask: Are you ready to join a tenacious team that is on-the-go? Email Resume, references, and portfolio of works.
1. What do you think of garden gnomes?
2. Why are manholes round?
Customer Service Representative (2)
Come work for the top firm in our industry. Businesses run better with top-tier talent! Lead Concepts is seeking an innovative, self-motivated person who is looking for a career and who is committed to excellence and growth. This individual will hold fast to our Core Values: Respect & Value Others, Spirit of Excellence, Exceed Expectations, Be Innovative, and Possess Integrity. These are the tenets we hold in high esteem, as they have shaped our WHY, which is: Helping Clients and Team Members earn a better living.
Customer Service Representative
This position is an integral part of our Team culture. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of being the “face” of a company. They will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and require a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor. They will be a Team focused individual that has a keen sense of customer service, while also possessing excellent administrative skills. A CSR at Lead Concepts will help our company grow by supporting our sales department and improving productivity and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct incoming phone calls
- Input Client orders into various software programs
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Scan leads and create labels
- Charge client credit cards
- Email client confirmations
- Basic reporting
- FedEx shipping & Track my mail
- Introductory knowledge of all products
- Assist sales support with various tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines, scanner, and printers)
- Engaging and Cheerful personality
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Commitment to our Lead Concepts Core Values
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills
- Team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional experience in sales, insurance, or customer service is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour